Tuesday 24 January 2012

For the bargain hunters and the fashion savvy amongst you...

It's not my day to blog but what the hell...

I spoke about this fantastic business venture and concept in my personal statement and felt that perhaps we all need an education. Let's face it, when Gayle told us we were going to have to rummage around in the charity shops of Alton for our little treasures, our sacred objects 2 weeks or so ago, I bet you one or two of us winced at the initial prospect. Charity shops are not for the faint hearted, they're filled with old tat   I mean clothes that someone may have died in for god's sakes, right?! WRONG.

It just shows you how important creating a lifestyle around a brand is, making it believable for those who lack imagination when it comes to shopping. Coaxing the cautious consumer to part with their cash. If this isn't viral, then who knows what I'm going to be diagnosed with...


Interim


Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment