Friday 13 January 2012

A-Z of Faith (haha, sounds like this is going to be a list of religions or something..)

Age - 18
Bravest thing I've done - Urrm, well I can't think of anything super brave, but my parents randomly decided to move to New Zealand to live there for a year when I was 8, so we just left everything and went! Was quite scary to begin with
Chore I hate - Washing up, bleurgh!

Dogs or cats - Dogs

Someone please buy me Boo please?
Or a pug :D or both? Please?


Essential start of the day - snooooze button, and a shower is a must. I don't understand how people can just roll out of bed and get changed.


Fear of - Creepy pageant children. Argh!


Geographical location that is important to me - New York! When I am rich, I will live in a penthouse there.... ha.


Height - 5ft 8 I think


Instrument I play - Nothing :( Wish I could! Although I did used to be pro at the claves in music lessons at school

Ahhaaaaa, best instrument ever....

Journey - best ever - Probably travelling around New Zealand during the year that I lived there

The two teeny people in the photo above are me and my sister on the beach in Tutukaka. I miss it now! 


           


Kick ass music track - Oooo, theres too many, I can't pick one. These are a few of my favourites:
Plug in Baby - Muse
Marry the Night - Lady Gaga
Shooting the Moon - Mona
Blood on Our Hands - Death From Above 1979
Bubbles - Biffy Clyro
By the Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers


Lust after - I would reallllyy like some Jeffery Campbell's because they are a little bit crazy


Movie - Easy A, 500 days of Summer, Little Miss Sunshine and Clueless


Nickname - Urrm, some people call me Jolly, that's about it really!


Outrageous Behaviour - Of course not ;)


Pet Peeves - Breathing loudly, urrghh!


Quote from a Movie  - urrm, I can't think of anything, so this will do....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPwOOK4nEM

Recreational Activity - urrm, i love going to gigs and shopping and movies and the usual.


Siblings - I have a sister called Fran who is 21. I really don't think we look alike, but most people do 






































not the nicest picture, but it's all I could find D:


Television - Never mind the Buzzcocks :D and My So Called Life


Undercover - what you didn't know about me - Urrrrm, I am super untidy and unorganised and indecisive, yaaay. I think quite a few people will have found this out by now though.


Va Va Voom - who gets my engine running - hahaha, cringey! Urrm, proooobably Simon Neil
Simon Neil
except for when he bleached his hair and beard blonde. Not a good look.


What makes me stop and stare - Amazing window displays, like All Saints sewing machine ones...

and Ted Baker's are always really different


x-ray Vision - Being able to read people's minds would be so useful!


Yummy - Hummus! Yummumumm. It's the best thing ever.


Zzzz - What Sends Me to Sleep - Any programmes about antiques, and the train journey to and from college. I am always worried I will fall asleep and miss my stop :S


Faith xox

No comments:

Post a Comment