Friday 13 January 2012

Lots of little people

Right so for our project at the moment I'm doing a bit of research on The Borrowers, (cause I got a pocket chess set for my object) and wanted to do a photoshoot with real people, then Photoshop them to look like they are little people in a huge house.

But thanks to good old Gayle....she helped me find Vincent Bousserez; a photographer who shoots little plastic figures next to our everyday household objects and people. Which are hilarious! So have a look at a few of my favourite ones, and typically me I've picked the coarse ones :P

casually taking a trip down someones arse.

fat british tourist having a quick paddle in some bottle tops

apple bangin'


Sorry about that but I'm sure you find it as funny as I do! :)

Hannah T

No comments:

Post a Comment