Monday 16 January 2012

A-Z


Age – 19 (Last year of being a teenager L wahh )

 Bravest thing I’ve done-Potholing in Wales so scary, but i survived.






Add caption
Chore i hate- All of them , but putting away clothes in my room as i get distracted by everything so it’s always dark by when i finish.


Dogs or Cats – Dogs, they can get away with murder or eating my makeup yum.(My little dog who isnt little anymore :(


Essential start to the day – waking up , then covering my face in makeup.






 Fear of – spiders, the way they run ewww , rooms without windows , scary movies.

Geographical location that is important to me – new York because one of my best friends lives there and the city is amazing !.
Height – 5.5 and a bit!

Instrument i play oh when the saints on the piano. oh yeah , that’s all.




Journey – my best ever , driving along the Florida coat with the fam and taking in the scenery J
Lust after – a Hermes Birkin ( maybe if i win the lottery J)
Movie- clueless, mean girls, also BRIDESMAIDS (the airplane scene is THE funniest thing









Nickname – My granddad calls me Abz and i hate it, I think he is trying to be cool

Outrageous behaviour – taking peoples student cards and putting photocopies of them up around the art block ( ruth , faith :D )
Pet Peeves –people eating with their mouths open , its not that hard to close your mouth!






Quote from a movie –

Annie: This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy ( bridesmaids)

You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it.(the devil wears prada
Recreational activities – nothing really active i like cooking food and watching tv and reading books
Siblings – A younger sister and brother (both such posers)












Television –everything :pretty little liars,90210, made in Chelsea,towie, modern family, gossip girl, desperate housewives, jersey shore (yeah buddy),ANTM.





Undercover – what you didn’t know about me – I have one foot smaller than the other one
VA VA voom – who gets my engine running









What makes me stop and stare –designer shop windows, wishing i could actually go in and buy everything / SELFRIDGES >>>>
X ray vision-what i would like to see if i could – The future then i could change it if i didn’t like it












Yummy- what i like to eat the most- healthy stuff of course but it has to be CAKE









Z ZZZZZ what make me sleep- is my pillow and my duvet and closing my eyes

.. Abby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment