Tuesday 17 January 2012

A-Z of Vickie xx

Age-18 (19 in two months!!)

Bravest thing I've ever done-Nothing I'm a wimp!! :)

Chore I hate-Has to be washing up it ruins your nails!

Dogs or Cats-CATS ALL THE WAY! This is my recsue kitten Benjamin who I got last year along with his brother Jerry after our old cat had to be put down :( but then Jerry died only a couple months later leaving just Ben :( but I think he enjoys being the only cat of the house now :) He is adorable!



Essential start to the day-Strong black coffee, otherwise I would not make it pass 8:00!

Fear of-Snakes, need I say anymore...?



Geographical location that is important to me-Robert Mays School! Too many good memories! Miss it so much! :(


Height-5ft6 maybe?

Instrument I play- I used to play the flute but have always wanted to play the piano and the guitar so i am trying to convince my dad to teach me as he is amazing at guitar :)

Journey-my best ever-In 2009 I went to Tanzania on safari with the family. It was amazing and one of the last holidays we all spent together. Can't wait to go back some day :)



Kick ass music track-This is really difficult as I have so many but I guess you cant beat the classics like Led Zeppelin and The Cure but also anything from Breaking Benjamin, 30 seconds to mars, and right now its all about Young Guns! Cant wait for thier new album!!!

Lust after- Enzo Olletti handmade Italian Leather bag! Someone buy it for me please?



And anything from Elie Saab's A/W 2011/12 and S/S 2012 collections. He is a genius and one of my favourite designers!



Movie-Would have to be Schindler's List! It is raw and heart breaking and eventhough the message is devestating, it is visually stunning. At the other end of the scale I love Snatch! It is hilarious and it has Brad Pitt in it :) Ooft!


Nickname-Viktor.

Outrageous behaviour-Umm maybe playing cricket with my phone as the ball as I was bored? It broke. Quite badly.

Pet Peeves-The feel of paper, makes me want to throw up!

Quote from a movie-'RUN FOREST, RUN!'


Recreational activity-Horse riding! Been doing it since I was about 3 years old! This is my old pony who I had to sell last year because of college :( miss her!


Siblings-One older sister, Caroline who is 21. This is her and her boyfriend Peter. I am trying to persuade them to get married :)



 Television-One Tree Hill, Made in Chelsea, Top Gear. Jermey Clarkson is my ultimate weird crush!


Undercover-what you didn't know about me-I was born in Singapore and lived there till I was 2 years old. We have gone back a couple of times since then, and I am determined to go back and live their one day :) This was my old apartment block on Sixth Avenue and my two cousins, my sister and me at Raffles Hotel, all looking very blonde and tanned!


Va Va Voom-who gets my engine running-JARED LETO!! Ooft! any guy who can sing like him, play the guitar and can rock a skirt is a keeper!





What makes me stop and stare-DIAMONDS!



X-ray vision-Ummm maybe the Future?

Yummy, what I like to eat the most-Does Costa count??


Zzzzzz, what makes me sleep-My bed, soooo comfy!

Hope you enjoyed!
Vickie :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment