Monday 9 January 2012

Miss Sixties

So for our new project I went with Sally to go charity shopping in Farnham over the weekend to find the object we connected to the most. Do I dare say it was love at first site!? I've always loved the sixties, the whole decade is just amazing. So instantly I picked up a CD of 'Hits that last forever 1960's'.


I only just re-read the brief, and it said something about handmade? Well... I can develop from the music to how society was in the sixties, and fashion and produce something handmade from that... Right?

Anyway this whole 60's thing got me researching on 60's Britain, mainly on youtube. I found this amazing video on fatties! Bloody brilliant!


Which then got me thinking - why doesn't the fashion industry endorse something like this now? We're all craving to be considered skinny! I'm not... I want more curves if anything :/ so I wrote a whole bloody blogpost about it.

Check it outtt!
:)

http://imogenfuchsia.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/the-curvy-60s/

Flo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment