Tuesday 10 January 2012

A-Z of Rachel.C

Age-  18

Bravest Thing I've Done-  Probably my driving test!

Chore I Hate-  Loading the dishwasher and doing the washing up, as I hate the horrible water.

Dogs or Cats-  CATS!! I have one cat Margo, and this photo pretty much sums her up!




































Essential Start to the Day-  It has to be Radio1 whilst I get ready.

Fear of-  I hate Snakes, but strangely I also hate Bananas, which my friends constantly tease me about!

Geographical Location that is Important to me-  'Keepers Cottage' It's my Grandparents house in Devon, and as I have been going there all my life, it holds alot of memories.

























Height-  5"3 ish. I wish I was taller!


Instrument I Play-  I don't, I was even asked to leave recorder club in year 3 as I was so bad!

Journey- My Best Ever- Turkey last year, I went with my parents and sister, and it was an amazing 2 weeks. I just thought it was such a beautiful place, with amazing scenery, people, food, and shopping! 























Kiss Ass Music Track-  T-Rex- We love to Boogie and Smash Mouth- I'm a believer, as there both upbeat fun songs.

Lust After-  Chanel 2.55 bag, it's just so pretty!!





























Movie- I have sooo many favourite movies, of course the Harry Potter's, but I also love Chocolat, Notting Hill and Pretty Woman.


Nickname-  My family call me Crocks or Little Crocks as my dad calls me.


Outrageous Behaviour-  I cant think of anything....

Pet Peeves-  I really can't stand whispering, and people talking whilst eating with their mouth full!

Quote From a Movie- "Whoops-a-dasies" from Notting Hill.


Recreational Activity- Well art has practically taken over my life, but any free time that I do have I spend going for country walks, with my friends, and when I have money, Shopping!!!


Siblings- I have one sister Rebecca and she is 21, love her!!!!


























Television- I love Downton Abbey, Sherlock and I have to admit the usual rubbish such as 90210 and Made in Chelsea.

Undercover- What you Didn't Know About me- I am very fussy, as my closest friends know, and it can drive my parents mad!!


Va Va Voom- Who Gets my Engine Running-  Mr Johnny Depp!!!





































What Makes me Stop and Stare- I love going for walks in the country and the beach as the views are beautiful, but I also stop and stare at the things that I cant afford in shops.




X-ray Vision- What I would Like to see if I Could- I would love to know where everyone is going in airports, I find them quite fascinating places as I can sit for hours people watching!


Yummy, What I like to eat the Most- Battenburg and my mums Lasagne.


zzzzzzzzzz, what Makes me Sleep- A long day at college, followed by my cat falling asleep on me when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment