Thursday 5 January 2012

Long Time No See....

Hello there :)

Sorry I've totally abandoned our class blog recently, had so much to do! But now we're back at college and more excited about life than ever... well, sort of... I felt I needed to say hey, as we're doing for our project.

There's nothing to say that I haven't put on my own blog, http://imogenfuchsia.wordpress.com/ so please please please help me out with a few facebook likes, follows etc. - I could really use the help! & There's not much that's brilliant on there, but I'm starting something pretty big (for me) soon, so I could do with some comments, ideas, crits and shiz to spur me on as I'm one of those people who lack enthusiasm and need some inspiration! I'll try to post more on here as well, as I do enjoy being part of this community :)

See you tomorrow

Flo
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment